Our belief is that each individual is unique so we place the utmost importance on spending the time to really understand you, your situation and your health goals. In doing this we are able to put together the best possible plan for you. We look deeper than your symptoms to try and identify the root causes and then provide nutritional and dietary advice, supplement and testing recommendations, lifestyle changes, meal plans and recipe ideas, all tailored to suit your specific needs.
Important: Nutritional Therapy is a complementary therapy which can be used alongside conventional medicine or on its own, however it should not be used as an alternative to seeking medical advice.
What can Nutritional Therapy help with?
- Digestive complaints
- Food intolerances
- Weight loss
- Hormone balancing
- Sports performance
What are the different Nutrition services we offer?
- Individual Nutrition Consultations
- Personalised Nutrition Plans
- Weight Loss Packages
- Guided Detox Packages
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Stool and Parasite Testing
- Testing & Supplement advice and recommendations
- Meal Plans
- Nutrition Talks & Information Sessions
- Skype Consultations
Please refer to our Fees page for pricing.
Who is this for?
Anyone wanting Nutritional Advice.
- 1 ½ hour private consultation, where I will take your detailed case history, including your current symptoms, your past medical history, your lifestyle and preferences.
- Personalised Nutrition Plan – this plan is based on your individual situation and requirements.
- Ongoing email support - After receiving your plan, you are entitled to email support from me for the 30 days following your appointment in order to ensure you have the best chance of success in implementing your plan and achieving the results you want.
Follow Up Consultation
Who is this for?
Who is this for?
Clients who have had an Initial Consultation and are now wanting to check in with their progress and take things to the next level.
- 30 minute or 1 hour follow up private consultation to track your progress and review your successes and challenges so far
- Revised Nutrition Plan to take you to the next level of your journey
- Ongoing email support for 2 weeks post session
Weight Loss Packages
These packages are specifically tailored to clients whose main priority is losing weight.
We offer 3, 6 or 12 month packages where we work with you ongoing during this period to ensure you have the support that you need to get to where you want to be with your weight.
What should I look for in a practitioner?
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) logo indicates that the practitioner holds recognised and approved qualifications that meet the health and industry's agreed UK National Occupational Standards and are competent in their role. It also means that the practitioner undergoes ongoing professional development and is covered legally covered to practice by appropriate insurance.
The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) logo certifies that the practitioner is registered to the UK government's Accredited Voluntary Register which regulates standards in the UK in the interests of public safety. By choosing Nutritional Therapists registered with the CNHC you can be confident that they are properly trained, qualified and insured